RSS

Tuesday 24 August 2010

I'm Opening my Old Blog

Hi everyone, to all my followers in my other blog Married Life of a Young Filipina in England, this is my old blog and I'm opening it again starting today. I started this blog two weeks after I arrive here in England which was 3rd week of April I guess. Romina Cook a filipina friend of mine suggested me to have a blog as well whilst I'm not doing anything and she said I could earn as well. So I decided to give it a try and knowing I was new, I didn't know so much about blogging that time and wasn't that keen to give so much time about it since I was too busy preparing our wedding as well. I did wrote sometime but not so updated due to my tight schedule of wedding event and until I never thought of it at all. And then after our wedding and back to free schedule, I decided to give it a go again and by that time I was eager to learn and I did but not in this blog anymore. I created a new one and there I developed my blogging knowledge. So now that I know enough about blogging I'm opening this blog again. Hopefully my followers at my other blog will support me as mush as they do on my other blog.

Thanks Guys!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails