RSS

Sunday 15 August 2010

Our Last " Barkada" Outing!

I'm activating my old blog again starting today. I'm just not sure if I'll have enough time for two blogs but I want to keep this up. As it is about people in my life, I saw this photos in my friendster account and I thought it would be nice to share it here. It's our barkada outing last April 2009 in Pataan Motuntain Resort.


This is the view from our cottage. And this is the poolside of the resort. The water are so cold in fairness cos it's a spring water from the mountain.



These are the fields overlooking from our cottage. Very greeny as you can see and misty as well on the top photo. You can see the mountain that looks so cool.


These are my girl friends yeah in case you are confused they are all my girlfriends..if you know what I mean?hehe..I've known these guys since higschool days, most of them are my classmates.


And this with the boys eating our lunch. Lovely food courtesy of Mariel and Janice! Miss you guys. I'll always treasure the friendship.


Enjoy more of the Scenic Sunday views! Happy Week ahead!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails