RSS

Thursday 26 August 2010

My Angels and Bestfriends

I would like to introduce to everyone Manang Fria, Leslie and Vanessa, my 3 angels, my bestfriends, my sisters! This was taken on New Year's eve last year, my last new year back home. Oh I miss them so much, our bondings, our talks, our laughs, our silly dreams sharing, our mahjong session with mum, our food trip and our teasing! They're one of my best treasures, and I'm so proud of them. I thought I am lucky having them, and being the youngest I'm so dependent on them. Manang Fria, she's a supporter, caring and a teacher. i mean she taught me lots of things, from being a woman, a wife and a sister. She taught me how to cook as well, pancit and bihon and spaghetti.hehe..Leslie, she's my partner in crime, she got to be my friend cos she knows a lot about me and I know a lot about her.haha..As to say I know what she's up to even if she's noty telling me and same to me. She's sometimes an enemy to me, but we retain the bf side. Vanessa, she's a protector, a strict one, she's like a mum prohibiting you with anything. Serious in life and my companion. I miss you guys, hope you're ok and as happy as me.

How about you?Share your moments at Nostalgia hosted by Ate Rose.

5 comments:

Verna Luga said...

wow you are rich of friends... nice to know those people around you... my first time here... followed you too.

My Nostalgia here

Mel_Cole said...

You are all pretty and hot girls!

My Nostalgia Entry

Chubskulit Rose said...

Aww you've got lovely sisters sis. Nakakmiss tlaga, buti ka pa nga last year lang hehehe. It's up now sis if you want to link it up. Following this blog now too, mwah!

Clarissa said...

awww...na-miss ko bigla ang mga ka-barkada ko sa pinas!it's nice to know your circle of friends^_^

btw,sistah, grabbed your linky button nga pala here ha!

Enjoy your weekend dear!

Cens World said...

You are luck to have such friends who love you so much. That is your blessing. By the way, i am now officially your follower.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails