RSS

Thursday 9 September 2010

My Pamangkins


I miss my makukulit na pamangkins, my little boys and girls. This photo was taken I guess 5 years ago, Haay now they are growing up so fast. And not knowing when I come back they'll gonna be big boys and girls. My niece who is cuddled by my sister in my back is now 13 years old, she's having a crushes already and worst might be a bf?huhu..She's so tall now, and all these baby boys are soon to be a big boys, super makulit. I miss them so much! I love them a lot, I love playing with them when I was there, very hands on ako sa kanila. i like taking care of them. Kaya hasa na ako sa bata la nang problema pagnagkaanak ako.hehe..But as of now they are all my babies and they will always be.

Reminiscing something?Join and post your entry in Nostalgia at Nostalgic Marveling hosted by Ate Rose.



9 comments:

shydub said...

Bilis pa naman lumalaki ng mga bata. when yo go back to the philippiens dami ng pang dalaga't binata na mga pasalubong bilhin mo.

Mommy Liz said...

Iba talaga kapag mga pamangkin. I have 2 nieces ages 15 and 10, and a nephew who will turn 8, and I miss them more than I miss their mom (who's my sis) di ko alam kung kelan ko sila uli makikita, I think I just make it up sa pagpadala sa kanila ng pang bday, or package and stuff.

Chubskulit Rose said...

Tama si Shy, you will need a truckload of pasalubong lol. Thanks for playing along this week pretty sis.

Mel_Cole said...

Hahaha, natawa ako sa comment nila Shy and Chubs, daming pasalubong mo bibilhin na pang dalaga at dalagito soon. :)

Roxxy Burr said...

haha..kaya nga dapat talaga ako mag-ipon ng limpak limpak na pera, raming paaralin..hehe..thanks guys sa comment!

Unknown said...

ganda ng pic,buhay probinsya tlg, parang d2 samin, hehe, simple pero rock, sb nga

Mom Daughter Style said...

its nice to discover your blog.

i love the pictures, lahi yata kayo ng magaganda

Toyin O. said...

hope you get reunited with your family soon.

http://youcanfacetodaybecausehelives.blogspot.com

Cens World said...

Time passes by so quickly that before we know it, kids are growing up. It is nice that family members are close to each other.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails