RSS

Tuesday 20 April 2010

Down for a Walk..

I've missed my evening walking in the village 3 days in a row already..grrr, must do it everyday if I want to fit in my wedding gown. Thats the number one goal for the perfect wedding! Just that it was too cold yesterday and we watched movie last sunday and today not feeling well for a walk.Haay..and the next couple of days Chris and Helen(mother inlaws sister& brother inlaw) will be here. So that mean I still can't do my walking with my bunny since we'll probably spend most of the evenings with them.But hopefully sunny days and warm air will come soon so that I could have my walking randomly and will be able to use my jogging outfit..lol. . Or somehow I'll be able control myself from eating ice creams and chocolates..too hard. :P

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails