RSS

Monday 12 April 2010

When I say " I do"..


So much to think of what would be interesting topic or picture I should have in my first blog, I end up with this. My own made invitation online for our wedding.Yes I'm getting married! In 3months time I'm going to make the most wonderful vow a woman could ever make..to be with the only man she loved and will love for the rest of her life.Day by day I'm getting excited.Have so much to prepare for this big day though. But hopefully it'll be a successful, happy wedding for us. Though it won't be that complete cos my family will not be here to celebrate that special day with me.It would be happier if they will be here and happiest if my dad will be too.. But I know they understand and they are all very happy for me, especially my dad..wherever he is.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails