RSS

Saturday 17 April 2010

Their little ways are Interesting and Diffirent..







Last Saturday James and I went to Westgate Garden to entertain our afternoon as my parents inlaw were out attending a bitrthday party. We were walking beside the river enjoying the views of the blooming spring flowers everywhere.Just as then this greasy swan catched my sight cos she looked lonely for and well obviously alone..I took a photo of her and noticed that maybe she was anxious that I was getting a picture of her so she never turned on the side where I was.I was like little kid enjoying looking at the swan floating..

And these are the hungry pigeons who caught my sight too. James said they are boring but I find them intersting. Tehy flew in flocks in search for food..they can fly whenever they want..as high as they can.They could see the things people couldn't and that's what makes them interesting..and different.

Just as I was writing things here in my blog about animals, I remember my pet before, his name was Jamie but he's no longer alive anymore. He was a fighting fish. I got him from a birthday of a friend's son last Dec.of 2008. I found this fish very intersting, how he changes his colour especially when he's angry. He became my way of relaxation sometime..all of us at my sister's house has one of this fish and we all had a race of who's fish will stay for long will win..unfortunately Jamie didn't stayed that long. But it was long enough for me to know how great it is to have something you call pet..



Camera Critters

6 comments:

Animor said...

You've made it, congrats...

A Garden of Threads said...

Nice picture of the swan, it looks like a young swan. Have a wonderful weekend.

DeniseinVA said...

A nice trio of photographs, the swan is lovely, I enjoy taking photos of pigeons and I have never seen a fighting fish before. Interesting about them changing color.

eileeninmd said...

Nice set of photos and I love the swan. The fish is cool.

wenn said...

awesome shots! Happy CC!

Ralph C. Danding said...

Very Nice Blog. I would like to share you about Interesting Short Stories

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails